Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Thank you for your interest in SF State Civic Engagement Fellows Program we look forward to receiving your application.
The following application will include the following requirements:
Personal Background Information
Transcripts (official or unofficial)
Your application will only be considered complete when all requirements are submitted.
**When completed, please email email@example.com that you have submitted the application so we can verify that it did go through and that it is complete.
Last Name, First Name:
Major (Minor, if applicable):
Class Standing (Ex: Freshman)
1) Briefly tell us your SF State "story." What events, organizations, people, or other experiences have shaped your time in college? You may answer this question how you feel most comfortable (e.g. essay, bullet list, poem, or creative response).
2) What social issues are most important to you and how have you addressed them in the community? (e.g. homelessness, youth development, sustainability, etc.) Please respond in essay format, limit 500 words.
3) Describe a time when you had to work with a person or group of people from different backgrounds to achieve a common goal, task, or project. How did you approach this and what did you learn? Please respond in essay format, limit 500 words.
4) Please list all your anticipated commitments for the upcoming academic year (classes, work, etc.)
Upload your Current Resume:
Save as "PDF"
Save as with title as "LastnameFirstnameResume"
Save as "PDF"
Save as with title as "LastnameFirstnameTranscripts"
1) Name, 2) Relationship, 3) Phone Number
Survey Powered By